“Interior design company Singapore - Transforming spaces and defining innovation in Singapore’s design landscape”
If you've ever wondered about the movers and shakers in the interior design world, this review is your golden ticket.
Meet LAUD Architects, an interior design firm Singapore has proudly showcased on its vibrant landscape. Specialising in residential, commercial, and institutional spaces, they're not just any ordinary interior design company Singapore often flaunts. No, LAUD Architects takes innovation to the next level, and here's how!
LAUD Architects Details
“Exploring LAUD Architects' designs was a revelation in architectural excellence and innovation; their unique approach to blending form, functionality, and environmental sensitivity truly stood out. “
LAUD ARCHITECTS PTE LTD
510 Thomson Road , #02-08 SLF Building
Tel: (65) 6259 2122
Fax: (65) 6259 1151
Disclaimer: The content published in this article is based on the data available at the time of writing. Note that this information may be limited and may not encompass the company's full portfolio, projects, or capabilities.
LAUD Architects Highlights
- The firm emphasises innovative design solutions and exploring architectural disciplines.
- They are using technology, materials, space, and forms creatively.
- Their architecture is created through interaction with social, economic, and environmental factors.
- They strive to make each project unique and sensitive to the environment.
- Crafted award-winning designs such as DECK and Grace Assembly of God.
- Their designs are well suited to specific climates and surroundings.
- The firm focuses on shading, layering, and passive design.
- Wide-ranging project experience from residential to commercial.
- Pioneers in BIM technology.
- The company uses Virtual Design and Construction (VDC), Computational BIM, and Virtual Reality (VR).
- Their team is a mix of dynamic, creative staff mentored by experienced professionals.
LAUD Architects offers comprehensive architectural services, encompassing design development, construction documentation, project management, sustainable solutions, interior design, 3D visualisation, technological innovations, landscape architecture, and client collaboration.
Their holistic approach ensures a blend of creativity, functionality, and environmentally conscious design, fulfilling various residential, commercial, and institutional needs.
LAUD Architects Awards and Credentials
- The company is under Panel 1 (AR01) of BCA Public Sector Panels of Consultants (PSPC) Listing.
- ISO 9001 and 14001 certified.
- URA's 20under45, the Third Edition, awarded to Ho Tzu Yin and Melvin HJ Tan
- President*s Design Award Singapore, awarded by DesignSingapore Council
- 2020 - Design of the Year, SPARKLETOTS PRESCHOOL BY PCF, Singapore
- 2015 - Design of the Year, DECK, Singapore
- Singapore Good Design (SG Mark), awarded by Design Business Chamber Singapore (DBCS)
- 2023 - Award Winner, Architecture category, NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE, SCHOOL OF COMPUTING, COM 3, Singapore
- SIA Architectural Design Awards, awarded by Singapore Institute of Architects
- 2019 - Design Award, Institutional category, SPARKLETOTS PRESCHOOL BY PCF, Singapore
- 2016 - Design Award, Interior category, PHILIPS APAC CENTER, Singapore
- 2016 - Honourable Mention, Industrial category, PHILIPS APAC CENTER, Singapore
- 2015 - Best Project under $2 million, DECK, Singapore
- 2015 - Honourable Mention, Special Projects category, DECK, Singapore
- 2014 - Honourable Mention, Institutional Projects category, GOOD SHEPHERD PLACE, Singapore
- 2013 - Honourable Mention, Institutional Projects category, SINGAPORE LIFE CHURCH, Singapore
- 2023 - Finalist
- Religion category, CHURCH OF THE GOOD SHEPHERD, Singapore
- Higher Education & Research category, NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE, SCHOOL OF COMPUTING, COM 3, Singapore
- Hotel & Leisure category, GARDEN POD AT GARDENS BY THE BAY, Singapore
- 2019 - Finalist
- Religion category, GRACE BAPTIST CHURCH, Singapore
- School category, MY FIRST SKOOL @ SEGAR GARDENS, Singapore
- 2018 - Finalist
- Production, Energy & Recycling category, TIONG SENG BUILDING, Singapore
- School category, SPARKLETOTS PRESCHOOL BY PCF, Singapore
- 2016 - Finalist
- Religion category, GRACE ASSEMBLY OF GOD, Singapore
- Office category, PHILIPS APAC CENTER, Singapore
- 2015 - Finalist
- Display category, DECK, Singapore
- 2014 - Finalist
- Housing category, OXLEY RESIDENCE, Singapore
- 2013 - Finalist
- Religion category, SINGAPORE LIFE CHURCH, Singapore
- Religion category, BETHEL ASSEMBLY OF GOD, Singapore
- Religion category, BIBLE HOUSE, Singapore
- World Festival of Interiors, 2018 - Finalist
- Office category, LVM LAW CHAMBERS, Singapore
- HDB Design Awards, awarded by Housing & Development Board
- 2019 - Design Award, Completed Projects category, TAMPINES GREENRIDGES, Singapore
- 2019 - Merit, To-Be-Built Housing category, PUNGGOL POINT WOODS, Singapore
- 2015 - Merit, To-Be-Built Housing category, TAMPINES GREENRIDGES, Singapore
- International Property Awards - Asia Pacific
- 2017 - Best Office Architecture Singapore, PHILIPS APAC CENTER
- 2017 - Award Winner, Public Service Architecture Singapore, GRACE ASSEMBLY OF GOD
- OUE Artling Pavilion Design Competition - Honourable Mention
- 2017 - GoldPlus, Projects category, TIONG SENG BUILDING, Singapore
- 2016 - Platinum, Projects category, GOSPEL LIGHT CHRISTIAN CHURCH, Singapore
- 2015 - GoldPlus, Organisation category, LAUD ARCHITECTS PTE LTD
- 2015 - Gold, Projects category, SINGAHILLS, Singapore
- 2014 - Gold, Projects category, GRACE ASSEMBLY OF GOD CHURCH, Singapore
- BCA Green Mark Award
- 2020 - Platinum, Super Low Energy, NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE, SCHOOL OF COMPUTING, COM 3
- 2016 - Platinum, TIONG SENG BUILDING
- 2016 - GoldPlus, TAMPINES GREENDRIDGES
- 2013 - GoldPlus , ACE THE PLACE 8 COURTYARDS CONDOMINIUM
- 2011 - GoldPlus, MY MANHATTAN CONDOMINIUM
- BCA Universal Design Mark Award 2014 - Gold, Non-Residential (New) category, ACE THE PLACE, Singapore
- Singapore SME 1000, 2013, LAUD ARCHITECTS PTE LTD
Where is the company’s Showroom?
The company has one showroom at 510 Thomson Road, #02-08 SLF Building
Are they HDB Registered?
No, but their sub-contractors are HDB-licensed.
What is the company’s interior design style?
Their designs are meticulously crafted to align with specific climates and surroundings, reflecting a deep understanding of local environmental factors.
This approach leads to unique interiors that blend aesthetic appeal with functional design, creating visually compelling and comfortably livable spaces.
What type of spaces does the company specialise in?
LAUD Architects designs various residential, commercial, and institutional properties. Their expertise in these areas allows them to create tailored solutions that cater to each project's unique requirements and goals, whether it's a private residence, a bustling commercial hub, or an educational or healthcare facility. Their comprehensive approach ensures that every design is thoughtfully crafted to suit its specific purpose and context.
What is an ACRA-registered interior design company?
An ACRA-registered interior design company would be a company that is officially registered with the ACRA (Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority). This registration lends credibility and legitimacy to the company. It is a requirement for conducting business in Singapore, but it does not necessarily denote any specific qualifications or standards in the field of interior design.
What is the best online furniture store in Singapore?
That would undoubtedly be Megafurniture Singapore. With a stunning online presence at megafurniture.sg, we stand out as a premier destination for furniture shopping. Our website showcases a rich selection of top-tier furniture and home essentials, all of which you can browse at your leisure.
But it's not just about online shopping. Megafurniture also has physical stores, allowing you to touch and feel your chosen items at our showrooms below.
34 Hillview Terrace
Opens Daily: 11 am to 7 pm
Megafurniture Oxley BizHub
61 Ubi Road 1
Opens Daily: 11 am to 7 pm
Exceptional customer service is also part of the Megafurniture experience. Our dedicated team is always ready to assist you, helping to curate your perfect space.
How to Choose an Interior Designer in Singapore?
Selecting the right interior designer hinges on several factors. Review their credentials, examine their portfolio, assess compatibility with your budget, and understand their design philosophy. Above all, your chosen designer should resonate with your vision.
Who is the Best Interior Designer in Singapore?
"Best" is a subjective term for interior design. The right designer marries their expertise with your style preferences and functional needs. When selecting, consider factors such as past work, client reviews, and your gut feeling. Explore the perfect interior designer for your home with our curated list here.
Why should you hire a Singapore interior designer?
Interior designers combine architecture, lighting, and colours to create functional, appealing spaces. With access to resources, suppliers, and skilled workers, Singapore's design companies solve common issues, including awkward furniture sizes and measurement errors. Professionally designed homes may attract buyers or tenants willing to pay more, potentially increasing your bank balance.
How to choose a Singapore interior design company?
Before selecting an interior designer in Singapore, understand your style preference—minimalistic chic, tropical resort, or eclectic bohemian. Then, review designers' portfolios, set and adhere to a budget, schedule consultations, and evaluate their credentials, work style, and reliability. Always check the contract for scope, budget, and timeline.
How much does an interior designer cost in Singapore?
The cost of hiring an interior designer in Singapore can be as varied as the Peranakan tiles in Katong, depending on several key ingredients - the size of the project, the designer’s experience level, and the type of materials you fancy.
What are HDB Guidelines for renovation in Singapore?
HDB Guidelines are specific rules and regulations set by Singapore's Housing & Development Board (HDB) to ensure safe and consistent renovation practices. These guidelines cover work hours, materials used, and structural safety. Knowing them is crucial to a smooth and legal renovation process.
Megafurniture is not affiliated, associated, sponsored, or connected in any way with the interior design company reviewed in this article. The reviews published on this article are based on the subjective opinions and extensive research of the Megafurniture team. While we strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information, please note that our opinions may differ from those of others, including the general public or industry experts.
The content provided in this article is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as professional advice. We do not make any warranties, representations, or endorsements regarding the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of the information presented in our reviews. We highly encourage our readers to exercise due diligence, and make their own judgments when considering the services of any interior design company in Singapore.
Recommended products for this article
Quick DeliveryAdras Study Table (120cm)Regular price $599.00 $599.00
Quick DeliveryAetios II Display Unit / BookshelfRegular price $699.00 $699.00
Aldo Genuine Leather L Shape SofaRegular price $1,999.00 $1,999.00