With Preset and Timing Function for Congee/Soup Cooking without opening lid
Automatic Keep Warm Function For More Effective Heating
Special Low Pressure & Fully-sealed Structure To Keep More Moisture For More Nutritious Rice
With Measuring Cup, Steamer, Rice Spoon & Soup Spoon
Detachable Inner Lid for Easy Cleaning
With Safe and Convenient Handle on top
Capacity: 0.75L (3-4 Cups Of Rice)
220 - 240V ~ 50/60Hz
Gross Weight: 2.2KG
N. Weight: 1.8KG
Product Dimension: 21cm (Diameter) x 23cm (Height With Lid Fully Closed) x 38.5cm (Height With Lid Fully Opened)
Box Dimension: 255x255x275 mm
Barcode No: 8886308916388
Safety Mark No: 201004-12
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. Will rice stick to the pot? Answer: No, this rice cooker uses a durable non-stick pot.
2. Is the inner lid removable for cleaning? Answer: Yes, the inner lid is detachable for easy cleaning.
3. Can you cook soup or porridge with this rice cooker? Answer: Of course! There is even a preset mode for soup and porridge.
4. How many cups of rice can you cook with this rice cooker? Answer: With a capacity of 0.75L, you can cook up to 3-4 cups of rice. Perfect for 2-4 pax!
5. Is there a keep warm function? Answer: Yes, there is an automatic keep warm function to keep your rice and porridge/soup warm and delicious.
6. Am I able to set timing/preset? Answer: To set the preset, you have to press the preset button and then press the hour or minute buttons to adjust the duration it takes for the food to be cooked, followed by the function that you want. For example, it is 11am and you want your rice to be done by 1pm, you have to set the preset timing to be 2 hours then select “rice”.
To set the timing, you have to press the “timing” button after choosing your function and press the hour or minute buttons to adjust the duration you want the function to last for. After selecting the duration, the food will start cooking immediately until the end of the duration that you have set.